This website uses "cookies" own and third parties to provide a better service. When browsing our website you agree to our use of "cookies" may impede navigation of "cookies" and requried them through your web browser options. If you block the use of "cookies" in your browser Some features and services on the website may not be available or work incorrectly.
What are Cookies?
"Cookies" are small text files generated by websites and stored on the user's web browser on any device (PC, laptop, mobile phone, etc.). These files contain information that enable our online store to remember information about your visit, identiticarle allow you as a particular user and allow you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as specific pages you visit.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies depending on its duration, purpose and manager. Below shows the various types:
- Session Cookies. "Cookies" session are designed to collect and store information while the user accesses a website. It is automatically deleted when the user closes the browser. Nothing remains in the user's computer beyond the time spent on the site.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent "cookies" maintain stored data in the user's browser and can be accessed and treatment over a period of time set by the website that can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its Purpose
- Technical Cookies. Allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the various services it exist, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access the web parts restricted access, remember the elements of an order among others.
- Customization Cookies. Allow the user to access the service with some features general based on a predefined set of criteria in the user's browser, such as the language or the type of browser type through which access to the service.
- Analysis Cookies. Allow the web site tracking and analysis of user activity Web page to which they are linked. The information collected through this kind of "cookies" are used for example in measuring the activity of websites or profiling.
- Advertising Cookies. Enable effective management of advertising spaces that are included on the website or application from which the service is provided. Allow to adjust the content of advertising for this is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies. Can store information user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
According to His Manager
- Own Cookies. "Cookies" own terminal are sent to the user's computer (PC, laptop, tablet, etc.) from a computer or domain managed by the editor of the website itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies. "Cookies" are sent to third-party user terminal equipment (PC, laptop, tablet, etc.) from a computer or domain managed by someone other than the publisher's own website dealing entity data obtained through cookies . They also are "cookies" third those installed by the editor of the website but managed by a third party.
Web cookies used in
Administration Cookies in the Browser
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed "cookies" in your browser. The steps to do this are different for each browser, you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
You can also see the "cookies" that are on your computer by your browser. As mentioned above, the "Cookies" are small text files, so you can open and read the contents of the same, although you will not find meaning to the information stored since it is almost always encrypted.